Desire2Learn Faculty Support
Welcome to the Desire2Learn Faculty Support site—a resource for PCC faculty.
The College has upgraded to D2L version 10.1! This newer version has been designed for greater ease of use and workflow...with fewer clicks! If you did not get a chance to go to one of the campus Sneak Peek sessions showing off D2L 10.1, the Updates page features some resources from these sessions you might find helpful.
If you aren't trained to teach in D2L yet, How to Get Certified in D2L provides information on the two ways to get this PCC certification.
About this Site
This site provides a number of D2L-related resources to help you get started with D2L*:
- Getting Started - for faculty new to D2L. This section includes a collection of User Guides and information related to the basic administration of D2L as well as the Tip of the Week Archive.
- Course Tools - for those who'd like to review the D2L course tools or learn some new ways to use them in your online course.
- Tech Tips & Tricks - features information about educational technology-related tools you can use to enhance your classroom.
- Online Teaching & Learning - provides a collection of online teaching strategies and pedagogical resources for you.
- Human Help - lists PCC staff and faculty available to help answer your questions.
This site was recently awarded an NCMPR (National Council for Marketing and Public Relations) 2012 Medallion Award.
*As of the summer semester 2013, Pima has upgraded to D2L version 10.1. The Faculty Support website will continue to be enhanced after the upgrade.
Searching this Site
To search this site, copy and paste the following into your browser's Google search bar, substituting the word "Text" with your own search term(s). Be sure to leave in the space between the final slash (/) and your search term(s):
Note: For technical support, call (520) 206-6310 (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday) or email email@example.com.