Desire2Learn Faculty Support
Welcome to the Desire2Learn Faculty Support site—a resource for PCC faculty.
D2L has introduced a continuous upgrade cycle for its course management system! The changes in newer versions will include feature enhancements for greater ease of use. The Updates page contains some resources you might find helpful while exploring these changes.
If you aren't trained to teach in D2L yet, How to Get Certified in D2L provides information on the two ways to get this PCC certification.
D2L Ease of Use Training
If you attended the D2L Ease of Use Training, you can view all of the pages from the training at the D2L Ease of Use Training page. Or, if you have not attended this training and would like to sign up for an upcoming session, register through OED via MyPima.
About this Site
This site provides a number of D2L-related resources to help you get started with D2L:
- Getting Started - for faculty new to D2L. This section includes a collection of User Guides and information related to the basic administration of D2L as well as the Tip of the Week Archive.
- Course Tools - for those who'd like to review the D2L course tools or learn some new ways to use them in your online course.
- Tech Tips & Tricks - features information about educational technology-related tools you can use to enhance your classroom.
- Online Teaching & Learning - provides a collection of online teaching strategies and pedagogical resources for you.
- Human Help - lists PCC staff and faculty available to help answer your questions.
Search this Site
Note: For technical support, call (520) 206-6310 (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday) or email email@example.com.