When you access the course content through the Content Browser, you are taken directly to that page in the Content tool.
For example, if an "Introduction to the Course" page from the instructor has been added to the Content Browser and you select its link, you are taken to that introductory page.
Typically, your course will be organized with one or more learning modules. Learning modules are used to organize and deliver online course materials to you; one way to think of learning modules is as "online lectures." (You're already somewhat familiar with learning modules, as this Course Content tutorial has been organized into a learning module!)
When you open a learning module, there are two ways to navigate the learning module content:
- The Table of Contents - Will be found at the top left-hand corner of each content page. It is expandable and collapsible by clicking its tab. You can navigate through the learning module by selecting the linked title of the page where you want to go. You can also move to the previous or next module by selecting the previous and next arrows to the left and right of the module title in the Table of Contents.
- The Previous and Next buttons - Will be found at the top and bottom right-hand corners of each content page. You can navigate through the learning module by selecting the Previous and Next buttons.
You can always return to the course's main Table of Contents by selecting the Table of Contents link in the top left frame.
Navigating Course Content
The following buttons and icons will help you navigate course content. From within a content topic page:
- Use the dropdown arrow next to the page title toSubmit feedback on the topic.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to navigate between topics.
- Select thePrint button in the lower left corner of the page to print a topic.
- Select the Add Bookmark button to add a bookmark or select the Bookmark to remove it.
- Select theView content in new window icon to open the page in a new tab or window.
Next, let's look at some of the other Brightspace course tools and how you can use them.