Evaluation Tools Practice Review
This tool allows you to manage, submit and publish your assignment files online. Dropbox submissions can vary between text (single paragraph responses), or text with attachments (term paper, report, etc.). Your instructor will provide submission instructions for each assignment.
The Dropbox tool is divided into five sections:
- Folder - Contains assignments you have been assigned or returned for editing. Select the assignment title to view the instructions, download any related files, and/or submit. Note: Missed assignments will no longer be accessible when the assignment cutoff date has passed.
- Score - View your score.
- Submissions - Once you submit your assignment, it appears in the Submissions section and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Feedback - View your comments, grades and/or rubric achievement.
- Due Date - Date the assignment is due.
This tool allows you to take online tests, quizzes and exams. There are three types of assessments:
- Quizzes - Online tests that are graded.
- Surveys - Online surveys that can be anonymous.
- Self Assessments - Online practice tests that give the user feedback when each question is answered.
Quizzes can be presented in different ways and exam formats may vary from course to course. Your instructor will provide assessment details. Remember: Make sure each answer is saved before you select the Submit Quiz button.
- Availability - Dates and times the assessment will be open for completion.
- Time Allowed - Time limit for the assessment.
- Question delivery - Questions may be delivered all at once or one at a time. At the discretion of your instructor, you may or may not be able to revisit a question after you have saved an answer.
- Results - At the discretion of your instructor, grades may or may not be released upon completion of the assessment.
Congratulations! You have completed the Evaluation Tools Practice Review and the Student Orientation to Desire2Learn. You should be all set for your Desire2Learn course!